About Me

My photo
   My name is Dr. Jared D. Gailes and I have been changing my patients lives for over ten years now. I earned my Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. I have a passion for caring for people and an innate desire to learn more every day about helping more people. I have extensive post doctoral study in the areas of injuries caused by motor vehicle crashes, sports injuries and work related injuries. My clinical focus has been biomechanical in nature, though I find myself constantly giving my patients help with nutrition and other facets of lifestyle, primarily exercise. Give me a call today and let me show you how you can help more of your patients get better and stay stronger!

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Letter to My Fellow Associates

My Fellow Chiropractors,

I just discovered an amazing way of helping my patients get fit without any impact on the joints! The Powerstep is a whole body vibration unit that takes the guesswork out of working out. My patients find it simple to use before they get adjusted and they adjust easier after they use it! They love it so much, they buy it for home use! If you are like me, you want the best for your patients. Introduce them to the Powerstep and you will shrink their beltline and increase your bottom line!

This product is a billable addition for your clinical services! Great for all your patients from sedentary to the elite athlete.

Dr. J. D. Gailes, Chiropractor
Lifelong Fitness Fanatic
"This is one great workout!"

No comments:

Post a Comment