About Me

My photo
   My name is Dr. Jared D. Gailes and I have been changing my patients lives for over ten years now. I earned my Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. I have a passion for caring for people and an innate desire to learn more every day about helping more people. I have extensive post doctoral study in the areas of injuries caused by motor vehicle crashes, sports injuries and work related injuries. My clinical focus has been biomechanical in nature, though I find myself constantly giving my patients help with nutrition and other facets of lifestyle, primarily exercise. Give me a call today and let me show you how you can help more of your patients get better and stay stronger!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Benefits of Whole Body Vibration

Click Image to Enlarge

The Powerstep offers the latest in whole body vibration. I highly recommend this product to all my fellow chiropractors and any professionals in the health industry. This is a new, amazing, exciting workout to offer your patients and is a BILLABLE service!

Please don't hesitate to comment or email with any questions! 


Increase: Bone Density, Muscle Tone, Strength, Circulation of Blood, Drainage of Lymph, Postural Coordination

Decrease: Fat (Subdermal- unsightly or Visceral- the kind that stops your heart), Cellulite, Varicose Veins, Harmful Joint Impact, Stress Hormone Levels, Muscle Hypertonicity

No comments:

Post a Comment