About Me

My photo
   My name is Dr. Jared D. Gailes and I have been changing my patients lives for over ten years now. I earned my Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. I have a passion for caring for people and an innate desire to learn more every day about helping more people. I have extensive post doctoral study in the areas of injuries caused by motor vehicle crashes, sports injuries and work related injuries. My clinical focus has been biomechanical in nature, though I find myself constantly giving my patients help with nutrition and other facets of lifestyle, primarily exercise. Give me a call today and let me show you how you can help more of your patients get better and stay stronger!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Powerstep for Diabetes Patients

Do you or your patients have diabetes? If so, the Power Step Plus is a fantastic tool to allow you to increase your circulation and fitness level without much work on your part! Here's how it works. You simply stand on the Power Step and it literally does the work for you! The platform that you stand on rocks side to side, like a mini seesaw with about an inch of vertical travel. It vibrates,your whole body, hence the term "Whole Body Vibration Unit". With the variable frequency of the Power Step Plus, your body constantly contracts and relaxes over 50 times per second! Now this muscular contraction is involuntary, meaning you do not voluntarily have to think about contracting your muscles, your body does this automatically in it's righting effort to keep you vertical, standing.

This rapid involuntary muscle contraction happens throughout your entire body. It creates a muscular pump, pumping blood around your body more efficiently. And with Diabetes, a lack of circulation especially to your arms and legs, getting your blood pumping around your body more efficiently is very important. As you use Power Step every day, your body gets stronger and is able to pump your blood more efficiently, and this means more oxygen and nutrition from your diet is reaching every cell in your body. Power Step Plus is a fantastic way for you to increase your overall health!
 

If you are a health care provider interested in helping more of your patients or you are someone genuinely educated and interested in improving your overall health and well being, please feel free to give me a call so you can get your own Power Step and start improving your life today!

Dr. J. D. Gailes

1 comment:

  1. The points you’ve stated here are great.
    Very good piece of information.
    I appreciate your time & effort to make this happen.
    Keep this up! willing to read more updates in the future.
    Cheers!
    no text

    ReplyDelete